Gel Documentation (Full-set)
Dual wave length UV-Transilliuminator band pass filter 20x20 cm filter
Variable imaging filters x 1/ UV-Sensor
Digital canon camera, 10-15 Mpixel
Iron made Imaging cabinet ( white light epi-illumination optional)/
Live view 9" monitor Thidium bromide
Gel Documentan System for image acquisition saturation monitoring of live image viewable on LCD Screen and Monitor.
Gel-DigiDoc uses the latest 10 -14 megapixel Canon fine pix digital cameras to provide a gel documentation system, which is very high resolution, flexible and excellent value for money. An integrated LCD monitor and a true photo quality inkjet hp photosmart printer gives superb gel prints and documents A5. Gel image files can be quickly transferred to a computer by USB cable or compact Flash card for analysis or printing.
- Digital Canon Camera
- Imaging Cabinet (white light epi-illumination optional).
- Ethidium Bromide Band pass Filter-590nm CWL (52 mm)
- Image Documentation Software for manipulation, annotation and simple analysis
- HP photosmart inkjet or thermal printer
- To enhance the versatility of your Gel-DigiDoc, KIAGEN offers a number of accessories: White Light Epi-illumination Imaging Cabinet.
Features of Gel Cam:
- Fits on any transilluminator
- Reduced head to protect your sample.
- Maximum field of view: 20 x 20 cm.